Go Back   EverythingKMC > On Your Way? Just Got Here? > What You Should Know Before and Upon Arrival to The KMC

Notices

Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #1
Milissa
A Real KMC Pro

Boos: 1
Booed at 0 times in 0 posts
Default BBF-Bringing Big Furniture

My hubby and I have had this running conversation about bringing big furniture to the KMC: couch 8 ft x 3 1/2 ft. I say, store it. It's too big for the smaller living rooms, doorways and corridors. He says: Let's take it.

What do you guys think>?
Milissa is offline   Reply With Quote Share on Facebook
Sponsored Links - Register for ad-free browsing.

Old February 20th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #2
JOFTAA
Wandering Around The Net

Boos: 3
Booed at 8 times in 8 posts

We brought ours. It fits nicely in our large living room. It really depends on the allowance you have for housing. Our house is €1670 per month. It is 5 br and 2.5 bath. Big living areas, too. It has a nice large yard. Not much different than a home stateside, other than the slanted walls upstairs which waste a lot of space.
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Dallasfan
On my way to being a KMC Pro

Boos: 0
Booed at 0 times in 0 posts
Default BBF

I would bring it. We found a house that is 2500 sq ft with an entire room upstairs that will be our family room/game room/craft room. We left one set of furniture in storage and will now have to buy a new couch for the extra living room. Like previously posted it will all depend on your allowance and what you look for. We waitied and looked at a lot and found quite a few houses that would fit oversize furniture.
Dallasfan is offline   Reply With Quote Share on Facebook
The following user says Thank You to Dallasfan for this post:
Tire Rack - Make Winter Fun Again